Sunday, April 20, 2008

Who Moved My Cheese?

If you haven't read this book, it's a good one. It's about change and how we deal with it. In the last month I've been thinking a lot about change, and I think I have been resisting a thing or two that need to be at least considered for change in my life.

I may need to give the book a re-read because I feel a little miffed by the pending cheese move. And there's probably no need to feel this way, but for now I do.

2 comments:

~~~ said...

Hummm...
What could this change be? Something at work? Hope it works out for the best, whatever it is.

Happy said...

OK, that comment before mine is weird. Anyway, I read that book last year and found it fairly interesting and very true. I never want to be the person that's stuck in my hole waiting for more cheese.