Saturday, November 22, 2008

A break.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break. It's rapidly approaching, and I've really needed a break. I feel more relaxed already; I have plenty of time to clean up my room, pack, and get on the road. I wonder if it will snow in New England for Thanksgiving.

Today I was babysitting for a friends 3 year old son and had someone ask me if I was his mother. With his blond hair and blue eyes, I guess I can't blame them, but no, not the mom. The funny part is dealing with bathroom trips. He apparently has a stool he can stand on at home to "aim" but not when in pubic restrooms - toilets are significantly higher, and you don't really want to put a kid close to the germs. So the trick, invented by the little guy's dad was to let him stand on your feet to give him a few extra inches to ready, aim, fire! Good trick.

No comments: