Today I got my state tax return, a grand total of $18. The federal return will be significantly more satisfying, as well as help to pay for some cute new glasses I've just ordered. My trip to the eye doctor's early this month revealed that my prescription has changed, which is sad, but new glasses are not sad. I haven't gotten new glasses since I was in college. Or was it high school? It's been at LEAST 6 years.
Month 2 of keeping-my-new-years-resolution is going well. My resolution to work out regularly (i.e. 2-4 times per week). I have a bunch of DVDs I do at home, namely Tae Bo or Core Rhythms. Yesterday, for the first time this month, Billy Blanks got back into the mix. I feel great - I have lots of energy and when I don't work out, I feel like I want to. This is where I was trying to get! Still, I have a calender to help me record the workouts and keep me motivated to see what I've done so far, on days when I feel like... slacking... I know you're shocked.
I recently got a new Vegan Cookbook, recommended by one of my friends who eats a vegan diet because of a stomach condition. Mmm-mm, African sweet potato and peanut soup. Good stuff!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
more blogging please! some of us are stuck home reading all day and our only fun comes from our friends' blogs! xoxo Ms. All I Do Is Read and Look for On-Line Distraction
What is this vegan cookbook? That sounds interesting?
Post a Comment