Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sleepy or something like it

About 2 weeks ago I got a sore throat. It quickly turned into chest and head congestion and that first week I took 20 hours of sick time to sleep with my Nyquil. I hate admitting I'm sick. Last week started with Monday working from home. I was so bored out of my mind from being home resting that it felt good to do something productive and meaningful. The rest of the week I found it hard to concentrate, but pushed myself to go in each day to work away the pile of "catch up" I had.

I'm still dragging. I stopped working out when I was sick that first week, of course. So it's been 2 weeks today since I have done any working out. I really don't feel like moving around. I'm "sick," but I'm not all the way better either. Still coughing some and stuffed up at times.

It's 65 degrees outside. Shouldn't I want to go and take a walk or something? I thought about it, but don't feel like doing much of anything.

No comments: