Sunday, November 4, 2007

Roller Blading Buddy

Check. I'm SO excited to announce that I have found a roller blading buddy! We had our first bit outing; it's been awhile for both of us. We circled the tennis court. Flat, fenced in, and safe.

I only fell twice. Once was on purpose, and the other was HARD on my butt. Fell in the parking lot, to clarify, I did not fall on the buttery smooth tennis court.

Good thing I have a helmet. I need to learn to utilize my brakes better. Or utilize them at all would be a great start. I'm a big fan of jumping on the grass for immediate stopping purposes.

Maybe I should invest in wrist cover-y things? For now I'll continue to take it slow.

Yay for roller blading buddies!!!

2 comments:

Happy said...

This new development MOST DEFINITELY calls for pictures!

Lisa said...

Alas, we meant to and then forgot. Maybe round 2? Or 3 or 4 when I won't have to worry about braking myself AND the camera when I take a big digger?

Or when I can find myself a cheap more-then-2-mega-pixel-camera that takes quality pictures.

Thanks for reading!