This morning I was excited to get an "all day" parking spot so I wouldn't have to do the 2-hour shuffle. My one meeting of the day was walking distance away so I kept my coveted parking.
Until I made my way up the hill to go home. As I approached my car, I noticed some spotting. Not uncommon when you park near a tree in this particular area. Upon closer look, it was clear: my car was blasted in target practice by every bird in the county.
About every 6-square inches of the car covered in bird poop, of the entire car. The front and back windshield and the side windows (admittedly more sparsely covered). I had a fleeting thought that I may be pulled over for impaired vision. I tried to count. 20, 21, 22, 2-that one counts as 5... all on the front. The back window was no better. The color variety was impressive too: tomato sauce, blueberry, green, your standard white. You name it, I think it was there. Car wash will need to be repeated.
A picture is worth a thousand words, I know. Or in this case, however many words I've typed so far. I wish I had a picture for your viewing pleasure, but I do not.
Happy Wednesday, to me.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment